Recent Added

Forsake smoking & make a happy life



Assalamualaikum...how are you? I hope everyone well.

Ok, lets discuss something. Are you smoker? Do you like smoking? I feel wonder, why people.. especially a man, a teenager boys like to smoking even in the cover of cigarettes was writing about the dangerous of smoking. To me... smoking is useless things, alot bad sides but there is no advantage in smoking. Its like you waste your time in useless things, its look like you burn your money or You look like put toxic in your own body. Try to imagine, how much money that we spend to buy cigarettes? Maybe if you collect this money now you can buy something valuable for your future. Do you know what is passive smokers? They are not a smoker but they get cigarette smoke from active smokers continuously. Can you imagine? They get bad impact from harm things that they never do, for example Like lung cancer. And its not fair. Maybe selfish smoker will say... See...till now im ok, nothing bad happen about me because of smoking. Heyy...To me its a big joke, coz smoking is not give instant effect but it will give long-term effects, i mean effects in the future. So...change this bad habit, love your self, love our family and keep our health because prevention is better than cure.


Please everyone here "itTasnim.com" with do the like comment. We are always working for the you.
Best of luck.

2 comments:

  1. When I am depression my mind want to smoking. But, i controll myself from smoking. I hate smoking. 🚬🚭🚭

    ReplyDelete

📝 For any problem comment here